Sunday, January 24, 2010

Can't Stand Up for Falling Down

For the past two days, I have been eating CRAP. I mean, junky, greasy, refined foods. I don't know what's come over me. I'm nauseated most of the day, just mildly, and then I get so hungry at night that I eat these horrific foods.

Friday:
blueberries
Bosc pear
green juice (vitamin)
Saag paneer with saffron rice and papadam (what???)

Saturday:
Cherries
apple
green juice (vitamin)
Pad Kee Mao with sticky rice and two summer rolls (what????!!!)

I woke up today feeling stuffy, queasy, gassy and gross. No more.

Recommendations: I've been reading the blog of "Doctor Ariel," who does all those Women Go Raw videos. Lots of info, worth reading. Mostly, though, I'm just bogged down in school-work and work-work. My goal is to get through the next two weeks.

The nitty gritty: sometimes I feel little pulls or cramps or something -- I can't tell if it's gas from the greasy take-out or if it's something pregnancy related. I just put my hand on it and say (inside) "Stay with me. I got you." I don't know what that's supposed to accomplish. But when I'm running, and I look out over the river or the gardens, I say (inside): "We will see all this together, you and me." Of course, we haven't done the check for chromosomal abnormalities, so you're really not supposed to become attached or make long-term plans. But... I am human. This is what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment